HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
I'm back from Rome! I have much to post about and pictures to share...........but I want to take
this opportunity to wish my sister, Linda a Happy Birthday. Linda and I are only 14 months apart so you guess her age:) I'm so thankful for my sister(s). Linda is a faithful women of God who gives her all to her family and friends. She is actually hosting a home schooling event for about 60 people today. Linda was third in her class in High School and that's only because she got one B in Spanish other than that she was straight A's and had difficult classes. When we were working on our Masters Degree in Christian Ministry she was so helpful to me! Fr. Francis Martin actually told her she should go on to get her Doctorate degree. But she chose the better thing! She married a faithful Catholic man and gave birth to 6 children. She and her husband are doing a wonderful job raising their children in the Catholic faith. Linda I know mom and dad are very proud of you. Thank you for being a wonderful sister and friend! We have been through allot together with our parents and I could have not asked for better siblings!
Happy Birthday Linda!

Comments

Jamie said…
Happy Birthday Linda! That's funny. I always suspected through our conversations that you were quite above the norm as far as intelligence. I guess Lisa's blog confirmed it! Although you are a humble person so you would never boast of such things....it's nice to have sisters to do that for you haha!

Hopefully we will see you soon. I would like to make a trip out there one of these days.

And Lisa, I can't wait to hear about your trip. I have been checking the site to find out how it went so hurry up and get it together :)
Maureen said…
Happy Birthday Linda!!! We love you!!!

Popular Posts