HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNA ON MARCH 18TH

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Happy Birthday Anna Clare! I can’t believe you will be 13 tomorrow! You are turning into such a nice young lady and I’m very proud of you. You take your faith seriously and
have a heart for the helpless in the womb. Your mother told me how you, Catherine and
Jimmy prayed by the abortion clinic and how your presence there inspired the older women who was also praying. Anna you are such a generous young lady always thinking
of others and anticipating their needs. Your grandma Burns was just like that! When I was caring for her I could hardly keep up with her hospitality. She was the one dying but
still always thinking of others! I know we will celebrate on Friday because we will all
be going to here Fr.Grochel at the Parish. I will be praying for you Anna! Love Aunt Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts