ACTS OF KINDNESS

I have been not getting on my computer lately at home so the little I've been blogging has been
on my breaks at work or lunch hours. One of my Lenten "things" was to do little acts of kindness.
Well I've been the receiver of little acts of kindness lately and I realize I need to receive in gratitude instead of saying "you don't have to do that!". One friend at work emailed me saying she wanted to take me out to lunch to celebrate my 17Th anniversary at TCOA. Well I emailed her back and said; "You don't have to do that!" Well I finally accepted but I should have been more gracious! Yesterday another worker took me out to lunch and paid for it at the spur of the minute. This time however, when she suggested it I said; "Sure!" Another co-worker just invited me to a prepaid dinner at the Kellogg Center on April 23rd. It's a fund raiser for St.Teresa House. I've been very taken back by every one's generosity!

God shows his love to us by the generosity of others! Life is very hard at times but out kind words and actions to others mean so much. It's so simple! So make some one's day by doing a kind gesture or saying an encouraging word.

Comments

Popular Posts