HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY RACHEL!

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Wow Rachel I can't believe your are 18 today! I still remember your dad calling us at 5 am in
the morning to tell us. You have been a real joy Rachel! Strong and independent! Not following the crowd but thinking for yourself! You go girl! You have allot of common sense and I'm very proud of you! Remember to keep the faith! Your middle name, Jean is after your grandma...........she would be so proud of you! Your grandma Eunice is such a wonderful grandma and I so wish you could have known your other grandma. I credit my faith and the faith that was passed down to your to her. She remained faithful in a very difficult marriage.
We never missed going to Church! She was not one to preach the faith.She did the harder thing ...........she lived it! She was open to life..........thank Goodness or your dad would not be here! She was so generous and always reaching out and giving to others. I know she is praying for your from heaven! Rachel may you grow in the knowledge of our Lord's special love for you!
To the degree we accept Catholic teaching and know and love Jesus is to the degree we live in reality! Happy Birthday! Love Aunt Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts