HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


Happy Mother's Day to all mom's out there........living and with our Lord! We had a beautiful mass today. A baby was baptized during the mass and that was so touching to me. It's to remind us that we are to live the Baptized life. We are new creatures in Christ! Amen! Amen!
Then one of the songs was "Gentle Mother" about Mary. It brought me to tears. My mom loved Mary and had such a strong devotion to her and during her illness she was always praying the Rosary. I've been asking our Lady of America to reveal herself to me and to renew my zeal for her son. Our Lady of America talks about the importance of Purity. How we need that in our society! It breaks my heart seeing young tweens and teens trying to dress Sexy. This is so sad! I know several of my nieces who are very conscious of dressing modestly and that does my heart good and I know our Lady is pleased with them.
Mom's fight the good fight and you faithfulness matters. You are going to stand before our Lord and the most important thing you will ever do in this life is raising your children. He won't care about how much money you make or how successful your career is! What he will care about are the souls he entrusted to you. God Bless you all!

Comments

Popular Posts