MY DAY AT HOME

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
I had this glorious Sunny day off! We were suppose to go Rome City again but it got cancelled but I decided to take the day off any way. I so love being home! I decided to take pictures of all the trees Charlie has planted. I remember watching a video made from old film of my grand parents and it was so fun to see how much their trees had grown. Every year I enjoy seeing how much our own trees have grown. My grandpa Burns would love what Charlie had done to our yard. He loved trees as well.
Back to my day off. I slept into until 8 am. Allot of the day I worked on my niece, Rachel's memory book. You can see a couple of the pages and my messy working area in the collage above. I did some laundry and hung somethings on the line. I so love having a clothes line it reminds me of my mom. On sunny Saturdays I always hang my sheets out on the line. For lunch I met Charlie, Brenda and John at Taco Bell. I then went to Walmart to pick a few things.
For dinner I took out my high school friend and old neighbor LeaAnn. We grew up together and our birthdays are 6 months apart so we always take each other out. There is nothing life having a friend who grew up with you and know's your family. Well back to work tomorrow..........

Comments

Popular Posts