ROME CITY

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Finally here are some of my pictures from my trip to Rome City. You can see some of the orbes
in my pictures as well. The blue walls are from the room where all four walls are dripping with olive oil. When tested they said it was Olive Oil from the Middle East. The guy speaking is the owner Larry whom Mary has been speaking to. He needs to get his story on a CD because there are so many aspects of it. The statue is the one some man found in a junk yard in four big pieces and was told to bring it to Larry. He had it restored and it turns out to be our Lady of Lourdes. That is how Mary first appeared to Sister Mildred Neuzil. The tree is just a mistake it's from my back yard:) One more thing the third picture in the top row I took of another picture which is believed to be Mary. This image has appeared time and time again. I'm hoping when we go on May it's a sunny day and we can see the Miracle of the Sun.

Comments

Popular Posts