WEEKENEND EVENTS

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Last night we attended cousin's son's wedding. Ellen is my cousin and her son Alan married Laura. It's always nice when family can get together. I love watching the little kids they have so much fun especially when the dancing begins! The shoes are Ellen's. She kicked them off just before the mother and son dance. The son and mother are in the in the left hand bottom corner.
Today was such a beautiful sunny day! We went to the 10:30 mass and Deacon Mathias gave the sermon. We is a young man who was just ordained to the deaconate. He will become a priest next year. He talked about God's love for us and us understanding that love! I spent alot of the afternoon working on my nieces, Rache's scrap book. Her party is only two weeks a way! I'd say I'm a head of the game considering I did not start Jennifers until two weeks before her graduation 3 years ago. The secret is being organized!

Comments

Popular Posts