BURNS FAMILY REUNION

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Today we went to Hubbardston for a Burns family reunion. That is the town that my Great Great Grandpa Burns settled in. My grandpa Burns was born on this very homestead. My dad was actually born on one of the near by farms, which one of my Great Uncle Louie lived on. I love stuff like today! My Uncle Dick and Aunt Connie flew in from California for it. This year my grandpa Burns would have turned 100 years old! The Burns homestead is a Centennial Farm. Maureen which would be my dad's first cousin though I was my Aunt Rosie's daughter. Actually there is only 9 years between us..........or is it 8? She was only 7 years old when my parent's got married and she was the flower girl. I also got a copy of an old picture taken in front of my current home of Larry, Mary and Tom, Dick and Harry. I 'm going to have my nephew, Jim scan some of my old pictures so that I can blog them. I know you would like that wouldn't you Aunt Rosie!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What was Maureen thinking??? Do I look that old. I thought I was holding up pretty good, now I'm wondering. Yes, I love to see the old pictures.

Auntie Rosie
Lisa said…
You mean because she thought I was your daughter????????? No I think you look great!! I just think when she saw me she was like wow you look like Rosie! Remember we use to get that all the time.....I hope I look as good as you in 9 years!
Anonymous said…
Thanks, Lisa. Now I feel better.

Rosie

Popular Posts