ROME CITY







Here are some picture Patti took of Rome City yesterday. In that first one of her Uncle Irv (who has the gift of healing) and the owner Larry is one of the oddest things you have ever seen? What is so odd..........Larry is almost gone! Where in the world did he go? I was there when she took it. We had a nice day yesterday. Please pray for Our Lady of America! Also pray for the owner of Slyvan Springs, Larry. Let's just say the Enemy does not want this place to be turned over to our Lady of America.
Larry gave another wonderfuf talk of how our Lady has spoken to him and all the neat things that have happened. I just learned that Bishop Fulton Sheen use to always go there! I love Bishop Sheen. He is my all time favorite I have alot of his books and tapes of his talks. I love Bishop Sheen because he spoke the Truth............he did not water down the Gospel or Church teachings and he loved!

Comments

Brenda said…
That is a strange picture, I wonder what it means? I took the same picture and When I looked at it, It didn't even occur to me that Larry was suppose to be there. Wild, I love taking pictures there, we always get something awesome.
Anonymous said…
So he's not in your picture either??
Brenda said…
I didn't phrase that very well, he was in my photo but not Patti's. I meant that I was there when the photo was taken

Popular Posts