LOOK AT MY CLEAN ROOMS!

You know one of the inconvenience's of original sin is dust! Can you imagine a world with no dirt and dust? I sure can! Well last night I had my niece Kelly over for a sleep over. We walked up town and got ice cream at the new place Shaggy's and took Abby for a walk. We were watching TheUltimate Gift (If you have not seen this movie it's a must....a family flick at that!) when Jen and Rachel stopped in around 10pm because she had to submit a paper for school and they had losttheir Internet. We had a fun conversation talking about when they were little and the things we did. Then today I cleaned my rugs which so desperately needed it thanks to the three animals that we have. I love my glass windows above. These windows are in my dining room and my grandma Burns started this tradition of putting class items on glass shelves to display them. I have one of her original class pieces. My mom had a red Avon pieces in the windows but I wanted to replace them with my own things which allot are antiques and fenton glass. I have all my mom's Avon stored in boxes for one of the nieces if they want them some day. I love the way the glass looks but everyone once in awhile I have to take everything down and hand wash them which I also did today. What a nice feeling to have done all that cleaning!

Comments

Popular Posts