MACKINAC ISLAND

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Don't ask me why but I was just down last week. Charlie had this past week off and wanted to
go up north for a little get away. So on Monday morning we drove up to St.Ignace. It's still off season so you can get really good rates at nice hotels. On Tuesday we took a ferry over to the Mackinac Island. The weather was perfect, sunny and in the 50's. We rented bikes and rode around the island but not the whole island like we have done in the past.
I can tell you how much it did for my soul! Don't ask me what it is but I just love that place! I came home feeling restored and renewed and we were only gone a little over two days! We also found a really cool restaurant but I'll blog on that later. I am still not very savvy when it come to figuring out my pictures or video that I take. I had filmed Rachel getting her diploma and could not find it...............leave it Charlie to find it for me. He now call me slick! More later.

Comments

Popular Posts