HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
I hope you all had a nice 4Th of July! The weather was shaky for awhile but it shaped up. Brenda's party was nice with lots of good food and nice discussions. No pictures of the fireworks
because I went home before they started...........but one of our neighbors put on their own show.
My dog, Abby is not afraid but gets nervous and thinks she has to bark at them. I hope it's a quieter night this evening.
I talked to some fellow Republicans at the party and they are just as concerned about the direction Obama is taking this country. I wonder how much longer we will be the home of the free? The bigger the government the less we are free. That's enough I don't want to depress myself. The one positive about the nonstop coverage of Michael's Jackson's death is we didn't have to see Obama on TV constantly. That was so refreshing even if I'm tired of the Jackson coverage. Have a good week.

Comments

Popular Posts