OUR PARISH FESTIVAL: MOST HOLY TRINITY PARISH


Well today our Parish celebrated it"s parish festival. Yes we had some rain but not until after the parade. They had WW II Veteran's and one of them was my 83 year old Uncle Paul. He is my mother's oldest brother. The only boy left out of four. My grandmother was born and raised in Fowler. I actually haver herFirst Communion Certificate which is over 100 years old and it's in German. The high light for the kids is the parade because they throw all kinds of candy! It's almost as good as tI helped out with the fish pond. I sure got my exercise for two hours bending up and down! It was only one ticket which amounts to 25 cents. They have a wonderful County store with homemade pies for $5 and $6 cookies, cinamon rolls ect. But I was good and didn't buy any bake goods because I would have eaten them..........all of them! I know my limitations:).......fresh baked goods is one of them. It's nice being a part of a small home town parish. It so let's say American!

Comments

Popular Posts