HANGING OUT AT THE BIEWER'S

On Monday when it was still cold (got to love that global warming) Abby and I went to my sister's to find some of the kids swimming............ If you look above you will see a very dirty Matt.........I'm not quite sure what he was doing? Mud wrestling? Though I didn't see anyone else as dirty as him. John is still afraid of my dog Abby so he's hiding from her.

I so enjoy watching these kids having fun and hate to see them grow up:(..........but that's life. Brenda's bay is 5 and Linda's is 6! Abby really enjoys going out the their place. She's still quite taken with the cows.

Tomorrow Charlie and I are going to spend the night in Detroit and have tickets to Green Field Village and the the Ford Museum so that should be fun! I'm taking my camera so I will post on
it.

Comments

Popular Posts