HAPPY 15TH KATIE ON SEPTEMBER 16TH

Tomorrow is my Goddaughter's 15Th Birthday! Happy Birthday Katie! I can still remember when you were born. I also love the picture I have of you and Bridgett. She was so jealous of me holding you!

I want to take this opportunity to let you know that I am very proud of you. You truly are a
"nice girl". You have not been corrupted by our society! Oh we all have our faults...........:) but
you have a good heart and you are concerned about others. I know their are allot of pressures our there but God has given you good parents to guide you and hey I'm always here for you!

As I tell all of my nieces and nephews............God loves you Katie. I pray that you will grow in the knowledge of His personal love for you! You will be confirmed in March! That is very exciting. Our Lord wants to empower you with the Holy Spirit! Remember to spend time with Jesus. We can never have a better friend than Him! I love you Katie!

One more thing how could I forget to mention your smile! You have the best smile ever. Even as a little girl you had a great smile. Love Aunt Lisa

Comments

Katie said…
thanks Aunt Lisa, I love you too! Katie
Anonymous said…
Your a nice girl Katie:)

Popular Posts