HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY CHARLIE

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
I want to wish my husband of almost 8 years a Happy Birthday! I took the day off and we are going to go to Zender's in Frankenmuth to have their chicken dinner! He belongs to the birthday club so it won't cost him anything...what a deal! Then he gets a free 10 inch pizza from
Main street pizza! We know how to cash in on the deals! We already know how to live like
Senior citizens!
I'm so thankful that the Lord brought Charlie into my life! It's so nice to have someone who always has your back and is always looking out for you. It's all the little things that he does for me that makes me feel well cared for and loved. Life is made up off allot of little things and that's how we make each other feel loved and taken care of.
Charlie I believe in you! I know it's been rough with the economy and being let go because of it. My prayer is that your future employer will see the man that I see and know. You are smart, sensitive and can read people very well. You can see the big picture yet you are good at the little details that matter. Any employer would be blessed to have you working for them! I
wish I could be one of your references!
Our Lord loves you very much! Hey he brought me into your life what more could you ask for:)
My you grow in the knowledge of His love for you! Our Lord is faithful and he cares about every detail of our lives! Happy 45 my dear husband.............I still love saying that word! Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts