ANNETTE'S FUND RAISER


It was so nice to see Annette and her family last night! Annette had just gotten out of the hospital the night before. All her siblings made it including her brother, Ron who is a priest in the New Jersey area. It was so well attended that they even had tables set up in the lower section of the building.
Annette gave a warm greeting to those attending using the micro phone. She told everyone how thankful she was for their support and how loved she felt by God. It was a tear jerker. She reminded us all that the only thing that really mattered was God, Salvation and our relationships with people! She knows God is using her for the salvation of others. And in reality isn't that all the matters?
I was able to talk with Rebecca, Annette and Paul's youngest daughter. She is an amazing young lady. She said her mom has taught her so much and she feels so blessed to have Annette for a mom.
I had the opportunity to live with Annette in a house with other single women for several years and then again with her and Paul after going back to Steubenville following my mom's death. Annette has been with me through some of my darkest times. She was always there to encourage and pray with me. As I've said before she is the holiest person I know. Like everything else in her life Annette has seen the cancer through the eyes of faith. She knows that all works out for the greater good and glory of our Lord.
Annette I love you and thank you so much for being the faithful women of God that you are. Last night I would ask different people how they knew you and I was so proud to tell them I had lived with you and that I was in your wedding..........several people had told me how blessed I had been to live with you. Our world needs people such as yourself to witness to the Truth of
Our Lord Jesus Christ! This world is only a short journey and as you said what matters is relationships. You and Paul and your family remain in my prayers.

Comments

Jane said…
Annette looks so beautiful. Thanks, Lisa - I felt like I was there!

Popular Posts