WHAT A NICE THANKSGIVING!

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had! The food was delicious. My husband made the ham
and a special sausage and walnut dressing. I made coleslaw and fruit salad that my mom always
made! A must have at Thanksgiving. Brenda's turkey was moist and the gravy was yummy! Thanks for all the hard work Brenda:) And of course Anna made some delicious apple pies. See the lovely fruit turkey above? Isn't that darling! A friend of Linda and Chuck's gave it to them.
The youngest girls Kelly and Maria played house and dress up. I so love watching them because before you know it they will be to old to do such fun little girl things! Charlie was playing pool with Joe and there is this orb that looks like a ball...........the oddest thing. There is a huge orb by Kelly as she is laying in her make believe bed.
The pictures of Anna, Katie and Dominic dressed like nerds is because Jimmy was filiming a comercial for his Latin class and they were the actors. I'm looking forward to seeing it because
he actually does some real funny stuff!
It was just a lovey day. I'm so thankful for my family and that all four of us live in the same town what a blessing..............we actually all get along and like each other! Kevin and his family went to Rhonda's family.............we missed you! Lord I thank you for the gift of my family!

Comments

Maureen Wittmann said…
Happy Thanksgiving Lisa! We're thankful for the friendship of all the Burns!
Lisa said…
Thanks Maureen! We appreciate you and your family as well!
Brendaa said…
We do!! :)

Popular Posts