MY BIRTHDAY


Birthday's are a time of reflection:) I enjoy going to work on my Birthday...yes that is what I said! Everyone acknowledges that it's your birthday! I left work around noon and Charlie and I went to Frankenmuth and I got my free dinner at Zenders! We also went to Bronners to get my free Christmas Ornament. You can sign up here for the Birthday club. I took a picture of the sunshine because I rarely have sun on my birthday! And it was warm for November!

It does seem odd getting older.....I can remember my mom being my age and thinking she was "old". I don't feel old! The thing I'm most thankful for is my Catholic faith and knowing Jesus in a personal way. Life is a journey with good and bad days and I'm just thankful that I have Jesus at my side:) I"m also very thankful for my husband, family and friends! Brenda just called and they are going to stop over because Kelly and John want to give me cards they made. Those are the best cards ever:)

Comments

Popular Posts