CHRISTMAS 2009


We had a very nice Christmas! Rhonda and Kevin hosted a very nice party last nigh. I so love watching the nieces and nephews open gifts. You see I shop all year round and buy most every thing on sale. Of course that is easier to do with the young ones.
It has always been the Burns tradition to get together on Christmas Eve. It began as kids going over to my Grandma and Grandpa Burns' home. So we have just continued the tradition. My Aunt Rosie and Uncle Dave and their kids use to come until about 3 years ago.

It seems to be my tradition that I'm always forgetting someone’s gifts..........I left a bag of gifts in the garage and didn't realize it until all the gifts were opened and I realized some of the things were missing. Poor Joey only got one gift from me and didn't even complain. So I took the missing gifts to Linda's today.
Linda and Chuck hosted today. We had a delicious turkey with all the trimmings and Charlie prepared a delicious ham! I brought cole slaw and the fruit salad my mom use to make. It was always my favorite as a
little girl. I'm thankful so thankful for my husband Charlie and the gift of my family! Oh ya and I did the scanner I wanted! Thank you Charlie!

Comments

Popular Posts