MY VISIT WITH ANNETTE


On Saturday I picked up Karen at the Grand Rapids Airport. What a lovely little airport by the way! From
there we met Paul Guild at Yesterdog. It's a hotdog place that has been in the community for a very long time. As you can see above they really have not put any money in to the décor. But that is what makes  it
quite quaint! It reminded me of the soup Nazi on the Seinfeld episode. They can be very rude. Please do not try to give them your drink order before your hotdog order!

It was so good to spend time with Karen. The last time I saw her was at Fr. Joe Nicolosi’s ordination...maybe 10 years ago??? Annette looks great! We got to see John and his date. They were going go a school dance. It was a very nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lisa, great pictures, thanks for sharing them. I am glad to see John in his tux and date for dance. I am so glad you got a chance to visit Annette and Paul and see Karen.

Popular Posts