ANGELS WATCHING OVER ME



It is Catholic teaching that we all have a Guardian Angel.  The other day my sister Brenda, niece Katie
and cousins, Ellen and Mary were talking about our Gurardian Angels on our way to see my Aunt Toots
who was in the hospital.  Please pray for her because she has cancer which is terminal.  She is my mom's
youngest sister and my God Mother.

My cousin's where saying that you could name your Guardian Angel or ask the Angel what their name is.  Well on my way to work this morning I almost pulled out in front of a car because it was in my blind spot.  That is the third time something like that has happened in the last week.  At that moment I started thinking of our conversation and realized that my Gurardian Angel had my back! And right then the name Gertrude came to me!  I realized that my angel had just revealed her name to me!  How do I know this?  Do you really  think I would name my angel Gertrude?

Comments

Brenda said…
I keep hearing that God has a sense of humor, that is proof, lol

Popular Posts