CELEBRATING ANNETTE'S LIFE


What an honor it was to be celebrating the life of my dear friend Annette! She hates it
When I tell her she is the holiest person I know. I say this because it’s true! She is
one that can always go to the heart of the matter! She spent time with each woman
and prayed over each of us.

She was there at 9am and hated to leave at 11:30pm as we all fizzled out. She is
in stage four cancer but does not let that stop her from ministering to those around
her. She had a box with slips of paper and each slip had a Saints name and a quote or scripture regarding that Saint. She said who ever we drew out of the box that Saint was actually picking us.

I was picked by the Holy Family of Nazareth. “Don’ be afraid to take Mary, your wife, home, for that which is conceived in her comes from the Holy Spirit”. And I’m to pray for blessed, holy and happy families. This is perfect for me! I believe this is a time inmy life where the Lord wants me to be hidden so that He can minister to me.

When she prayed over me she said that God wanted me to know to really know his love for me! She said several times to know that you know his love! Just before she had prayed over me I was contemplating that very thing.

My dear friend has suffered much but her faith in God continues to soar! When I sit in
her presence and listen to her I feel like I’m so near to God. I leave a changed person every time I have the opportunity to spend time with her. I also know that she has changed and touched many hearts like she has mine.

We serve a faithful and loving God! When St. Therese was dying she said: “I’m not
dying I’m gong home.” I pray that the Lord will heal my friend Annette because she
has so much more life to live. But Annette is not AFRAID! She continues to abandoned
herself to God and live each day guided by the Holy Spirit! Thank you for your faithfulness Annette!

Comments

Brenda DeLiso said…
thanks for sharing, that is neat and I am comforted knowing that you will be praying for Holy Families,we are one that needs your prayers.We are trying to raise good holy kids and a holy family but it is difficult in our culture, it is a daily struggle so prayers are much needed for all our world.
Lisa said…
Will do my sister.

Popular Posts