KATIE IS CONFIRMED!


Yes!  Tonight my niece and Goddaughter was confirmed!  I'm so proud of her. She is such a nice and thoughtful young lady!   The Bishop did a wonderful job.  He's so personable and funny.  We were near the front of the line and he was looking at the names the canidates chose for their confirmation name.They each had a name tag with their Saints name on it.   Katie chose St. Therese and he said is that Therese of Lisieux?  He was excited when she said yes.........or was I that said yes?

After words there was a very nice reception!  I'm very proud of all the 7 girls that were in my Journey group and I will miss them.  I pray that each of them will grow in the knowledge of our Lord's special love for them and will be a witness for Our Lord Jesus Christ!

Comments

Popular Posts