CATCH UP!

I have alot to catch up on to begin with I want to post some pictures of all the water we got in our yard.  In reality this is nothing like the water we use to get when we were kids.  We actually swam in it worms and all!  Also in the picture you see Abby going for a ride in Charlie's truck!

Above you see that we finally had our Easter Egg hunt.  Hey we managed to slip it in before the Easter
season is officially over!  They so love this event and it's a fun tradition that they will always remember.
After the hunt the big boys were throwing around the foot ball and it ended up in the huge pine tree.  Brave
Catherine put on some gloves and climbed the tree to retrieve the foot ball.  Obvioulsy she is not afraid of
heights!


Last night Charlie and I went to watch a little of Katie's last soft ball game.  She played third base.  You did a good job Katie!  I'm so glad there wasn't the pressure to be in sports when I was in High School.  I did do track for 3 years that was enough for me!                                                                    

Comments

Popular Posts