HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!



Tonight we celebrated Matthew's 12th Birthday.  His actual Birthday was yesterday but the family went to Rome City. I can't believe you are already 12 years old!  You were just a baby when your Grandpa Burns died.  Your middled name Thomas is after him:).  I was at the Hospital with him when he proudly told the staff thay you had been named after him

I no you like to pick on your brothers and sisters:)  But you have a good heart Matt and you are a common
sense kind of guy!  May you grow in Holiness and your love for God !


 When we first got there I was shown the chickens which will be slaugtered first thing tomorrow morning.  The six hens will be spared because they will produce eggs. I was also shown the garden by Anna, Matt and Maria.  The cows above are their 4-H cows.............life on the farm never a dull moment.

Comments

Popular Posts