HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



 I would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all mother's!  This can include God Mother's as I'm the God mother of six:)  This can include spiritual mothers such as Mother Teresa and all those souls she mothered during her time on earth.

The older I get the more greatful I am for my mom.  She taught us her children what it is to love in season and our of season.  Love is not an emotion it is  a commitment and an act of the will when the fuzzy warm feelings are not there.  I want to thank her for her faithfulness to my father.  I want to thank her for always taking us to church. We NEVER missed Sunday mass!  Thank you Mom for living your faith and passing  it
on to us!

I want to thank my sisters and my sister in law Rhonda for being good moms!  I'm proud of all of my nieces and nephews and that they are  all being raised in the faith as well.  Being a mom is the most important role any women can have.  God gives you these little souls to mold and form!  Wow what an awesome responsibity! Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts