KELLY'S 8TH BIRTHDAY


Yesterday my niece Kelly turned 8!  I happened to be in town for a meeting so Charlie and I were able to join her,John, Brenda and Chris at McDonalds for her birthday lunch.  She then went back to school and later that day her mom brought in icecream bars for the kids.  At 6:30 we gathered at Brenda and Chris's for Birthday cake and the openning of her presents.

I'm proud to be your Aunt little Kelly!  You are such a nice little girl.  You look out for others and have such a nice sensative side to you!  Not to mention you are a great organizer and  you like to clean!  Most importantly you are open to God.  Know that our Lord loves you very much Kelly.  I'm so glad we could help you celebrate turning 8.  I love you very much and remember you get to go to lunch with me and spend the night!
celebrate your Birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts