BETTE'S RETIREMENT PARTY



Yesterday at work we had a retirement party for my co-worker Bette. She has been at Tri-County Office on Aging for 11 years. Not only is she my coworker but we share the same office space and I consider her a dear friend! Bette I will miss you dearly! What I discovered yesterday at the party that I never Really realized before is that she is quite funny! She had us all laughing as she and some of the staff shared “Bette Stories”.

My favorite one is a Halloween story. She was in her pajamas and didn’t feel good and the door bell kept was ringing. So instead of waiting for her husband to answer the door she decided she would answer it. The little boy at the door asked her; “Are you dressed up like a little old lady” she replied; “yes did I do a good job?” he responded with a “Yes”. I laughed so hard when she originally told me this story and I have told it over and over! I and the staff will miss you but we will stay in touch!

Comments

Popular Posts