MY CMU COLLEGE ROOMATE

Last Friday I had lunch with my college roommate, Kim.  She was with her two sons, future daughter in law and husband Dean.  They were on their way through Lansing to Mt.Pleasant to see her sister.  It was such a nice treat!  I got to tell her son's some "Kim" stories.  

We were roommates for four years!  She was so easy to get along with.  She said I taught her every thing she knows about cooking.  Her son's said and that is not much:).  Someone would cook and another roommate would do the clean up.  They all hated cleaning up after me because I make such a mess!  Just ask Charlie:) We also went to Florida twice and to see my Uncle Dick in California over our Spring breaks.

What a gift old friends are!  She has a lovey family!  Her sons and husband are so personable.  Her future daughter in law is very sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts