MY VISIT WITH ANNETTE



Last night my sister  Linda and I drove over to Portland MI. to see our dear friend Annette.  We are so happy that we did!  When we first arrived at 7pm she was napping but about 15 minutes later  she came walking into the kitchen where we were sitting.  What a joy to see her smiling face!  We had the privilege of visiting with her and Judy until 11:15.pm.  We also got to see some of Annette's children, nephew and her wonderful brother in law to whose home we had intruded.  Annette loves Bill!  He is so gracious and lets his wife, Joyce attend to Annette's needs Tuesday through Friday every week!

We laughed and cried and shared our hearts!  Annette shared with us all that the Lord is doing in her and how people have and are being touched by our Lord because of Annette's "YES" to our Lord!  She said that there is NO way anyone could endure the pain she has suffered and keep going on because it's very draining.  It is only because of the Mercy of our Lord that she can endure such pain and offer it up for the
salvation of souls.  She continues to empty herself and as her physical body continues to deteriorate and let her down but her Spirit soars!

Most of the night I just sat there staring at her and soaking her in with tears running down my face off and on.  Mind you I do not cry easy but when the Lord pierces your heart it's a normal response.  As she would pass brain clots we would praise God and thank Him and intercede.  During one of these intercession I repented for the "Fear" I have personally been experiencing.  Fear is not of God.  John Paul II said: "Be not Afraid".    I have limited my news intake because I get so anxious when I see what the President is doing or not doing and add on to that the natural disasters and the crazy stuff in other parts of the world.......well I just can't handle it right now.  My getting all worked up is not going to change a thing.

I believe it is the Lord that has been whispering in my ear to just stop!  Because all the clatter of the world is robbing my of my inner peace.  If I'm always anxious then how can I possibly hear God?  And God wants to speak to each of us!  So I'm finally listening and trying to obey the inner whisper.

To be with Annette is an honor and a privilege. I had been thinking and praying for her all the time these last three days.  I needed to know how she was doing so I called Karen (the friend who wrote about her visit over memorial weekend...an earlier post of mine).  She encouraged me to just go!  So I called Linda checked with Charlie and we went!  She and Judy were so happy to see us!  I did not expect to see her up and walking much less spend the whole time with us at the kitchen table!

Several days ago she was woken up with such sever pain she started screaming!  She and Judy both thought she was dying.  Well after that she told the Lord  how did He expect her to handle that kind of pain when she wanted to get up every day because she had things to do!  She told him she was willing to accept the pain but couldn't he give her a little bit of respite...............and He has!  She said  that the Holy Spirit told here they are allot a like they both like to get up and MOVE! 

Have you ever sat so close to a Holy person before?  A person who is getting ready to enter into eternity unless the Lord chooses to heal her?  It is the most awesome experience!  Today I would tear up every time I thought of our visit.  Her heart is so open to God and all those around her!  God continues to do healing in her and speaks to her about her children and others.  I wanted to cling to her and soak her in...........does that make sense?  Just like we soak up the sun I wanted to soak up Annette and all her goodness and wisdom!

I'm going to go see her this Saturday and possibly spend the night.  If so I will get the privilege of being part of the "hour of power" that Karen, Judy and Joyce get to experience with Annette as they praise and pray to God during Annette's intense pain.  It is a life changing experience if you aren't afraid to go with Annette into what she calls the "Holy of Hollies"..............I was afraid but I think I am now ready to go with my friend into this special anointed place that so few are willing to travel.

Comments

Deann said…
hey!--that's my insight you're quoting! Haha. I am happy that it meant so much to Annette that she is sharing it with others.

Annette is the Phoenix! She is a butterfly being reborn right before your very eyes! You are so lucky to be close enough to be a witness of this. To share in her transformation. It's like watching the Transubstantiation! It's like watching the transfiguration of Jesus on the mountain! So cool.

Come on God--heal Annette. We need her!
D
Lisa said…
Yes sorry I should of put a foot note in since I stole your insight:) By the way I love the insight you just posted above! Love ya!
Deann said…
No footnote's necessary! Just keep writing about Annette.

Popular Posts