CHARLIE'S COMPANY PICNIC

Well I didn't have to cook tonight:)  Or Charlie for that matter.  The company he works for had their first employee picnic.  It was very nice!  The food was catered by Littlwellers and was very tasty.

They had games for the kids and a clown.  As you can see from above Maria had her face pained and she also won a prize for the jump rope contest.  My brother in law,Chuck also works at Quest and my cousin, Amanda's husband works there.  Too make thinks even cosier my neighbor, Mark across the street from us works there.  Oh did I mention that Amanda and her husband live on the same block as us!

My Sweet Maria presented me with a present.  On Sunday at our Parish Festival she won at the country store.  She could pick out a gift and she picked out a bracelet watch for me.  That was so sweet.  Thank you Maria!  Your are  a sweet heart.

Did I mention that Charlie LOVES his job!  I'm so thankful to our Lord and for all those that prayed for  him to find a job.  He says this is the best job he's ever had!  Thank you Lord!

Comments

Popular Posts