PARISH FESTIVAL AND ANNETTE

Our Parish Festival at Most Holy Trinity in Fowler was today.  I manned the "Go Fish" game from 11:30  to 1:30.  It was very popular.  The parade started at 11:30 and I saw my Uncle Paul.  He is a Veteran and the Veterans raise the flag which is always very nice. The little kids love it because they throw out candy.  Maria my niece had a bag full. I bought some tickets for the quilts and Afghans that are made by ladies in the parish.  Right above them is Charlie's cousin, Karla with her son Archer.  He has such a darling smile. The other little boy is her twin sisters little boy Parker.  He was having fun picking up the candy being thrown.

I just ate a hamburger but next year I'm going to have the roast beef dinner.  My sister Linda said the meal was delicious.  My Second cousins were in charge of the dinner this year.They are the gals in the aprons, Wendy and Vickie. 

I bought two dozen chocolate chip cookies from the back goods booth and took them to Annette's sister's home, Joyce. Linda and Maria went with me.  Annette smiled when her niece sang her favorite song which describes God as daddy.  Yesterday she said, "they keep calling me and I don't know what to tell them".  I 'm not sure if she knew who I was.  I noticed a big change from when I saw her on Wednesday night.  Her medication was increased so that she wouldn't be in so much pain.

Comments

Popular Posts