COMING TO THE WIEBER HOUSE: THE MAN CAVE


Charlie and I are adding a mud room and a four seasons room to the back of our house.  I am calling it the man cave!  I'm so excited!  I love my home!  I love that Charlie has done so much to improve it.  I call it the man cave because he is doing all the planning and designing.  He will even have his big screen TV mounted on the wall.  What more does a man need! I'm excited about the mud room because we have no place to hang our coats.  When I remolded the kitchen 13 years ago I expanded it by getting rid of the "back room", which was an old ugly room where we use to keep our coats and shoes. I will be blogging on the progress of our upcoming man cave!




Comments

sue webster said…
was wondering what you were building! now I don't have to be the nosy neighbor and ask :)
Lisa said…
Oh Sue you could have asked I wouldn't have cared!
Lisa said…
Lisa Burns Wieber Sue we found out that Abby is getting out from the make shift fence we've put up if you see her roming around let us know..........
August 22 at 10:57am · LikeUnlike · .Sue Webster i will she usally comes up to me if i call her, but she doesn't go far!
August 22 at 11:00am · LikeUnlike · .Lisa Burns Wieber Thanks!
August 22 at 11:02am · LikeUnlike · .Ken Randolph A Man Cave ...YEAH !!!!!
August 22 at 11:20am · LikeUnlike · .Lisa Burns Wieber That is what his wife says! YEAH!........I can then have control of the living room tv!
August 22 at 11:42am · LikeUnlike · .Ken Randolph Fair enough......
August 22 at 11:51am · LikeUnlike · .Jamie Hambleton-Hope Just don't touch the second floor, walking up those stairs is like a time warp to the 70's.
August 22 at 11:53am · LikeUnlike · .Heather Wieber Fransee how exciting!
August 22 at 12:31pm · LikeUnlike · .Lisa Burns Wieber You got that right Jamie...green shag carpet , flowered paneling.......is anyone sick yet? Yes Heather we are very ecited!
August 22 at 1:25pm · LikeUnlike · .Linda Burns Biewer Wow! Very exciting!
August 22 at 2:11pm · LikeUnlike · .

Popular Posts