Katie Thiede married Brian Schulte at St.Joseph's Catholic Church yesterday. It was a beautiful wedding.  One of the things I had never heard before that they had was a litany of the Saints that had meaning to them.  I loved that idea it was so powerful.  We already know that at the Eucharist we enter heaven but this just made it seem more real to me.

My niece Jennifer was the made of honor and gave a  very nice toast.  I loved the color of the dresses and Katie's dress was elegant.  The Reception was at the Comstock hotel in Owosso and was so beautifully decorated thanks to Debbie's good taste!  Debbie and Pat are Katies' parents.  It was a very fun reception and I was honored that we were invited.  Katie was actually in the my first Daughter's of the Little Flower group.

It's nice to see a couple serious about their faith get married and that were not living together before the actual wedding. This young couple actually  believes what the Church teaches.  Unfortunately that does not seem to be the norm these days.  May they be a couple that shines brightly for Christ!


Comments

Popular Posts