KATIE TURNS SWEET 16!

Tonight we celebrated my Goddaughter, Katie's 16th Birthday!  She actually turned 16 on September 16th.  I am so proud of Katie.  She is just one of those genuine nice girls!  She isn't one of those teens that will ignore an adult.  I think we have all had that happen to us!

She takes her faith seriously and sincerely wants to do the right thing.  She dresses modestly and not because her mother makes her!  Katie our Lord has his hand upon you.  You are wiser than most of your
peers because you see how shallow their little clicks are. 

I can say these things because I"m your Aunt.............if I were your mother I wouldn't be bragging like this because I think that would be a little tacky.  I love you Katie and I enjoy spending time with you.  I pray  that you will continue to grow in the knowledge of our Lord's love for you!  He loves us all!  But we need to take the time to listen to his voice.  God bless you as you begin to celebrate another year of life!

Comments

Popular Posts