HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE


I would like to wish my husband a very Happy Birthday! Charlie I appreciate you and
all that you do for me and to make our home a home! He knows the special attachment
I have to our home. It has been in my family since the 30’s. My Uncle Dick stopped by and he grew up there as a boy and he said his parent’s wouldn’t even recognize the place. Charlie has added so many trees that our neighbors can hardly see us in the back yard. I’m so excited about the man cave we are building. And so is my family so that I can take my turn with Christmas!

Charlie I am so glad that you have a job you enjoy going to and that they recognize your gifts and abilities. You are surprising me all the time with things you know how to do and the things you know about. I know you told me on our first date that you were boring yes he really did say that! But Charlie you are not boring and I appreciate you and all the things you have taught me. Especially how to nurture a cat! Charlie loves his catZack and tries his best with my cat Danny.

Thanks for being a good husband and I so appreciate all you do! Love you!

Comments

Popular Posts