BURNS FAMILY GET TOGETHER

My Uncle Dick and Aunt Connie were in town from California.  Uncle Dick always comes to town this time a year for a month to do some hunting.  My Aunt Rosie hosted the get together at her home on the river in Dimondale.

My Great Aunt Julia (my grandpa Burns' only living sibling) was also able to join us.  Linda and Chuck could not attend because they went to Wisconsin to celebrate Chuck's mothers 75th birthday.

We had a nice time.  Aunt Connie bought the kids some Pez dispensers.  I remember getting those as kids.  That means they have been around along time!  It's always nice to get together with family.

When we got home we found that Abby had once again broke through the fence.  Charlie had even put some cement blocks up to prevent her from getting out.  Well this time he said she won't get out we'll see what tomorrow brings:)

Comments

Popular Posts