A FAITHFUL FRIENDSHIP

What a gift childhood friends are.  LeaAnn and I share something that I don't share with anyone else.  You see we grew up together and were next door neighbors.  We walked to kindergarten together.  I can still remember her mother combing her hair to put it into a pony tail and she complaining it hurt.

We then went to different grade schools but reconnected in high school.  We were locker mates our Senior year.  I use to keep a diary which I faithfully wrote in and I have several stories of the two of us that I had forgotten.  I remember when her husband first told her that he loved her and I remember the different rings that he gave her. I was so envious!  She and Tom were the host and hostess at my wedding.  They did such a good job that someone asked them if they were professionals!

Her birthday is in May and mine is 6 months later in November so we always faithfully call each other and get together to celebrate our Birthdays.  What a gift she is to me!  Her parents were always so good to my father.  I will always be grateful for how they treated him with respect and dignity!  Thanks for being a faithful friend LeaAnn

Comments

Popular Posts