HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER....BRENDA ON NOVEMBER 3RD


I would like to wish my baby sister, Brenda a very Happy Birthday on November 3rd.  I still remember my father taking us to the hospital but in those days we couldn't even go into see her.  I remember being outside
and looking up at the window as my mom waved to us.

I feel blessed to have you for a sister Brenda.  When we were young 6 years was a huge age gap but now it doesn't even matter!  We share so many life experiences because we come from the same parents.  We cared for our mentally ill father and took care of our terminally mother.  We share the same faith and values.  You are a gift to me and I thank you! 

Thank you for sharing your children with me and I know mom would be proud of them. I hope you have a nice day and that you grow in the deep knowledge of our Lords' special love for YOU!  Love Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts