MAN CAVE UPDATE

Well we  have make a little more progress on the Man Cave.  We now have the dry wall, electricity and heat!  As you can see our animals are checking out their new digs.  They still have to do some trimming, sand the floor and we need cement poured out by the porch.

Charlie is going to be doing the painting, staining and laying down the wood laminate floor in the main room.  We are going to have vinyl layed in the mud room.  Note:  I will not be painting or staining.  Charlie does not want me anywhere around.  I would be wearing most of it if I tried.  I am just a sloppy person.  You don't want to clean up after me when I cook...............I don't want to clean up after me after I cook!

Comments

Lisa said…
Nadine Zimmerman Bisalski it is beautiful! but really a man cave? or what is it? it is big for a man cave.
Tuesday at 7:40pm · LikeUnlike.Judith McKiernan Farmer Lisa you are truly aware. Thanks for being on Facebook.
Yesterday at 7:23am · LikeUnlike.Linda Burns Biewer Will it be done for Thanksgiving? Just kidding!
Yesterday at 7:24am · LikeUnlike.Lisa Burns Wieber Thanks Judy..........I call it a man cave Nadine because Charlie designed it and every man needs a Man Cave:)........It's a four season room and a mud room........I go to redo the rest of the house before we were married so this is his project:) Nope don't think so Linda:)
Yesterday at 7:50am · LikeUnlike.Joan Ramirez Lisa, is this an addition to the back of your home??? Looks wonderful, I love to see it when done.
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Lisa Burns Wieber Yes It is and Yes I'd love for you go come and see it......bring Nick if you want

Popular Posts