HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CATHERINE

Dear Catherine I want to wish you a very Happy 18th Birthday on the 27th.  I can still remember when your mom called me at work to tell me the good news of your birth.  At the time I was working down town in the old civic center which no longer even exist.

Catherine I am so impressed with the maturity you have shown at such a young age.  You are wise beyond your years.  You have been so blessed to be given the gift of faith.  Your parents nurtured you and brought you up in the faith but you  had so say yes.  Your commitment to the Life movement is awe inspiring.

I'm so proud of you for choosing to go "real school" your last year.  That would not be any easy thing for most.  I'm also so proud that you have succeeded so well in school!  That you have boldly shared your faith with those who have asked.  Your faithfulness to God matters more than you will ever know in this life.

Sorry I can't be here for your actual Birthday but I will drop a card in the mail tomorrow.  God bless you Catherine as you begin another year of life..........a year that will bring so many changes.  Remember with God anything is possible!  Love Aunt Lisa

Comments

Catherine said…
Aw, thanks, Aunt Lisa. :)
Lisa said…
Your welcome Catherine~

Popular Posts