HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA

I would like to wish my sister, Linda a very Happy Birthday!  I am very grateful for a sister like Linda.  I realize how blessed we all are to live in the St.Johns area.  My mom and dad would be very proud of Linda and her family.

She is so generous with opening up her home for big gatherings.  She is a faithful friend to others and has done well in homeschooling her children.  Catherine is spending her Senior year in "real school" and she's getting all A's so far.  She realizes how blessed she has been to be home schooled.  This is a real tribute to Linda.

Linda you are a women of strong faith and conviction  The fruit of your faith spills over into the lives of your children. May  you continue to grow in the knowledge of our Lord's personal love for you!  I am blessed to be able to call you sister!

Comments

Popular Posts