HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE DICK

I would like to wish My Uncle Dick who happens to be my Godfather a very happy 75th Birthday. He was the second son of Larry and Mary Burns. He was also of the Tom, Dick and Harry brothers. There family was complete when they added Rosemary. I’m told she was quite the surprise considering there is 17 years between her and the oldest.


I want to thank my Uncle for being a good to me. I have been out to California several times and each time he takes very good care of me. I can’t even begin to tell you all the sights he took us to on our first visit out there in 1978. We being my Aunt Rosie and my sister, Linda. I know we went to a lot of theme parks because he use to love riding roller coasters.

He was always good at telling us stories about my dad’s growing up years and what kind of person my dad was before the mental illness took over. He was always good at encouraging me and my brother and sisters. He was also the one that walked me down the isle when I got married.

Thanks for being a good Uncle and I appreciate you Uncle Dick!

Comments

Popular Posts