EASTER CELEBRATION AT LINDA AND CHUCK'S

We had a nice Easter celebration at Linda and Chuck's home.  Yesterday as I was working on my niece
Catherine's Memory book I was watching the Walton's.  I love that show!  Full of family values and lots of kids!  Well I felt that way today..............this is the Walton's!  Family values and lots of kids!

Linda and Chuck live in a huge house in the country with allot of property.  As you can see from above I even went on a dune buggy ride!  Anna is with her calf she is raising for 4-H.  We had kids swinging, climbing trees, in the woods, playing baseball, fishing and yes even swimming!  Jim started and Markus and Matt followed! Joe would have but Brenda said NO!

Dinner was delicious as always from Charlie's ham to Maureen's delicious cheese cake!  In the last picture (bottom right) is Mary Louise.  She is my mom's first cousin and is 89!  She is still very active and could do circle's around most women including me.  She raises a garden each year and mows her own lawn!

I hope you all had a very nice Easter!  God Bless you and he has Risen! Yes Indeed!

Comments

Popular Posts