HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL

Happy 20th Rachel!  I still remember your dad calling Linda and me early in the morning to tell us about your birth.  We were living in Ohio at the time of your birth.  I'm glad that we moved back home so we could be close to family.

I have a lot of fond memories of you!  You and Jennifer going with me so see your grandpa at the Veteran's hospital.  Oh remember the time Catherine put a wad of gum in your hair and it looked like a hearing aide?  Remember the time we were going to the church in Bannister and water got spilled all over your pants?  So we hung them out the window to dry!  Did they ever dry? I can't remember.

Then there was the time Bridget took you flying when you were only two years old!  I appreciated how faithful you were when you helped me with my 7th grade religion class.

I love you Rachel! You are a responsible young adult who has a good head on her shoulders!  And I appreciate you taking care of our animals when we go on vacations!  You are a good niece and your grandma Burns would be very proud of you!  Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts