MARIA TURNS 8 ON APRIL 6TH!

Linda and Chucks, baby Maria turned 8 on April 6Th!  We gathered last night to celebrate her birthday.  I can still remember the day she was born and I know her mom can!  Maria is a joy and so full of life!  She sure does not act like the baby of the family!  She is not afraid to take charge of a situation!

She always greets me with a smile and a hug..........of course I am her Godmother and Charlie is her Godfather.  I love you Maria!

This is a recent poem she wrote:
Maria is a Rose
With a cute little Nose
She loves to Paint
And Wants to be a Saint
But only God Knows




Comments

Deann said…
She looks like you!!
Anonymous said…
YOU think so???? that is the first time anyone has said that.......People use to say her older sister Anna looked like me.....especially my own Godmother......In looking at a younger picture of my mom.....she kind of looks like her.:)

Popular Posts