HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY

My niece Kelly turns nine years old today May12th.  She shares a birthday with her great grandma, Mary Burns.  How exciting she gets to celebrate her Birthday and First Communion within two weeks!

Kelly appears very quiet, but wait to you see her on the soccer field!    She never lets her guard down and is on the go the whole time.  She is also a good cleaner just ask her mom!  I also found out she just won two tickets to the movies for reading the most books in her classroom.  I didn't even know she liked to read.  I think she'll like one of the gifts I got her!

Most importantly Kelly has a love for God and a very kind heart!  She is always thinking of others and wanting to share what she does have.    I remember when John was born she was sitting in the corner with one single tear rolling down her face!  I guess she just felt misplaced but only for a few minutes.  She has always embraced John and they are the best of buddies.  Her middle name is Jean  after my mom and I know how much mom would enjoy Kelly!  My mom always had a kind heart and was always looking out for others as well!  Happy Birthday Kelly..........we LOVE you!  Can't wait to Celebrate on Sunday with you.

Comments

Popular Posts