VISITING THE CEMETARY

Brenda, Linda and some of their children and I ate lunch at Taco Bell and from there we went to the cemetery to plant flowers by the graves of our patents and grand parents.

Kelly, Maria, John and I strolled around the cemetery. They had so much fun investigating !  The mausoleum was open but John got a little spooked out and had a lot of questions!  I like the cemetery it has such a sobering effect!  As I was telling John we are only on a journey this is not our home.  I am not afraid of death..........now the process that is different.  I purchased my plots after my dad died because I wanted to be neat them.  I really enjoyed my time with the three youngest walking a round the cemetery while Linda and Brenda did all the work:)

My mom use to enjoy walking around the cemetery. She would have so enjoyed today and walking with her grandchildren.  Charlie came a little later and planted flowers for his dad's grave.  It actually did not rain today!

Comments

Popular Posts